Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website, www.collectiveinsights.com (together with all related sites and pages, the “Website”), owned and operated by or on behalf of eHire, LLC, dba Collective Insights Consulting (“Collective Insights” or “we” or “our”). The Website is offered to you (“User” or “you”) conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any and all of the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree that (1) you have read and familiarized yourself with this Agreement, (2) you understand the Agreement, and (3) you are bound by the Agreement in your use of the Website. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions contained in or incorporated by reference into this Agreement, please do not use the Website.
We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued access or use of the Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Unless otherwise indicated, any new material added to the Website will also be subject to the Agreement. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Who Can Use the Website
The Website is not intended to be used by persons under the age of 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13 years old, please do not use the Website or any of the services offered by Collective Insights. If you are submitting information for a business entity, by doing so, you represent that you have the authority to bind that business entity to the Agreement. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, refuse to allow use of the Website or accept a person’s or entity’s information and may, at any time, refuse to permit a person’s, or entity’s, continuing use of the Website for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion.
User Conduct and Obligations
The content and information on the Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material) (collectively, the “Content”), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content, is proprietary to Collective Insights. Without our prior written permission, you may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify our trademarks or other proprietary information in any way. You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using the Website. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Provide false or misleading information about yourself to Collective Insights, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any Content, message or other communication;
- Collect information about other visitors to the Website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or email addresses;
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of the Website or any related web pages, networks or systems;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access the Website, or copy and/or redistribute any Content, information or software on the Website;
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Website by using framing, creating deep-links to the Website by bypassing the Website’s home page, mirroring or similar navigational technology or directly link to any portion of the Website other than the main home page;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Collective Insights in connection with the Website;
- Input or upload to the Website any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, ransomware or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or information or that infringes the intellectual property rights of another;
- Use or access the Website in any way that, in Collective Insights’ sole judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Website, including but not limited to any denial of service attack or action that imposes, or may impose, in Collective Insights’ sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; and
- Engage in, perform or conduct any of the actions or activities identified in the numbered paragraphs below under “Reviews, Comments and Use of Other Interactive Areas.”
Except for public domain material, the Website is protected by intellectual property laws, including U.S. copyright laws. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the Content at the Website while connected to the Website (including, where available, to email individual Content to others directly from this Website). You are also granted a limited license to print one copy of any Content posted at the Website, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided above, all other rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on the Website, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other web sites also is strictly prohibited. You may not display the Website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us through at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit the Website or send or accept electronic messages through the Website, you are communicating with us electronically, and as a result, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or other authorized form of electronic message or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You further agree that any notices provided by us electronically are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication as described in the Agreement. You have a right to withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications at any time and may request a paper version of any electronic communication. You acknowledge that such withdrawal of consent will prohibit you from accessing and using core functionalities of the Website. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of paper versions of electronic communications, unless charging a fee is prohibited by applicable law. To request a paper copy of an electronic communication, write us at email@example.com.
You also confirm that your web browser meets the following requirements:
- Chrome 23 and higher;
- Firefox 15 and higher;
- Safari 5.1 and higher on Mac OS X 10.6+; or
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher.
If our hardware or software requirements change, we will post to the Website notice of the revised hardware or software requirements. Continuing to use the Website after posting of such notice of the changes to the Website is reaffirmation of your consent.
Reviews, Comments and Use of Other Interactive Areas
Please be aware that by submitting any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other Content to the Website by electronic mail, postings on the Website, or other social network platforms operated by Collective Insights, including any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you are certifying that you are the rightful owner or licensee of the Submission, that you are at least 18 years old or that you are at least 13 years old and your parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound by these Terms, and you grant Collective Insights a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Collective Insights may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Collective Insights the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Collective Insights’ rights in the Submissions by a breach of the Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
The Website and Collective Insights’ social network platforms may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, reviews or other means in which you or third parties may post Content, messages, materials or other items on the Website (“Interactive Areas”). If Collective Insights provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Website any of the following:
- Any Submission that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Submissions that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Submissions that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Submissions that impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Collective Insights;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Any Submission that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Submission is posted; or
- Submissions or links to Content that, in the sole judgment of Collective Insights, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Website, or (d) exposes or could expose Collective Insights or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Collective Insights takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submissions posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Collective Insights liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Collective Insights is not liable for any statements, representations or Submission provided by its Users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Collective Insights has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Submissions posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Collective Insights reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Website at any time and for any reason.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in Submissions, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Submission, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Submission by Collective Insights or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Submission; and (d) you forever release Collective Insights, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Collective Insights by virtue of any such moral rights.
Any violation of the foregoing violates the Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Website. See “Termination,” below.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Collective Insights respects the intellectual property rights of others. Collective Insights may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate the access of Users who infringe the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible at the Website, or other social network platforms operated by Collective Insights, in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the information required by the U.S. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding the Website can be reached by mail: Chief Compliance Officer, Collective Insights, 3565 Piedmont Rd NE, Building 1, Suite 520, Atlanta, GA 30305; by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by telephone: [404-400-2609].
Please provide our agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL COLLECTIVE INSIGHTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY KIND OF DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS” FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INTERACTIVE AREAS, OR COLLECTIVE INSIGHTS’ SERVICES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COLLECTIVE INSIGHTS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Disclaimer of Warranties
COLLECTIVE INSIGHTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY COLLECTIVE INSIGHTS. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. COLLECTIVE INSIGHTS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM COLLECTIVE INSIGHTS, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COLLECTIVE INSIGHTS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
You agree to defend and indemnify Collective Insights and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, partners, investors, employees, successors and assigns from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising from:
- Your breach of this Agreement;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- Your use of the Website.
You and each of your successors, assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates, hereby unconditionally release and forever discharge Collective Insights and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, partners, investors, employees, successors and assigns harmless from any and all complaints, claims, charges, damages, demands, suits, actions and causes of action, whether at law or in equity (including attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses), known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website.
You agree that Collective Insights, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use or access to the Website, Interactive Areas, Submissions, Content, information, and services at any time and for any or no reason, in its sole discretion, and without prior notification, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Website, and (b) destroy any copies you have made of any portion of Submissions. Accessing the Website, Interactive Areas, Submissions, Content, information, and services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, you agree that Collective Insights shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Website, Interactive Areas, Content, information, and services.
The Website may contain links to websites, pages, accounts or other electronic media (including tools and functions) owned or controlled by parties other than Collective Insights (including co-branded websites). Such links are provided for your reference and convenience only. We do not control such websites or media and are not responsible for their contents, functions or the privacy or other practices of such websites. You agree that you interact with third parties at your sole risk and that your relationship with those parties will be governed by their terms and policies. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from the Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of links to such websites or media does not imply any endorsement of the material or functionality on or of such websites or media or any association with their operators.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
The Website is © 2017 Collective Insights. Collective Insights brand and technology, and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Website, are licensed or owned by Collective Insights and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Collective Insights or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, are the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Collective Insights and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Collective Insights. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Collective Insights.
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let Collective Insights know by contacting us via phone or email. See “How to Contact Collective Insights,” below.
You agree to use the Website in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rules, rulings and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of Collective Insights, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of Collective Insights and shall take no actions that would cause Collective Insights to be in violation of any laws, rules, rulings or regulations applicable to Collective Insights. Collective Insights and the Website are based in the United States. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without reference to the principles of conflicts of law of that state or any other jurisdiction. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Georgia or the courts of the United States located in Fulton County, Georgia, and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website. You agree that all claims you may have against Collective Insights arising from or relating to the Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in the State of Georgia within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of the Agreement, including, without limitation, this paragraph. If any part of the Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
The Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Collective Insights with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and Collective Insights with respect to the Website. A printed version of the Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
How to Contact Collective Insights
If you have any questions or comments about the Agreement, or your dealings with the Website, please contact us by telephone at [404-400-2609]. or by email request to email@example.com.
The Agreement was last modified on July 20, 2018